What New Quotes Did I Add To My Quote Notebook This Week?
- “Libraries were full of ideas–perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.”
- “You could rattle the stars,” she whispered. “You could do anything, if only you dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.”
- “Still, the image haunted his dreams throughout the night: a lovely girl gazing at the stars, and the stars who gazed back.”
-Throne of Glass, Sarah J. Maas
Just finished this book today and It. Is. Amazing! Normally I’m not a big fan of fantasy, but I honestly can’t recommend this book highly enough. Seriously….just read it! Review to come.
- “Part of me knows one more day won’t do anything except postpone the heartbreak. But another part of me believes differently. We are born in one day. We die in one day. We can change in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day.”
- “Or maybe it’s not a miracle. Maybe this is just life. When you open yourself up to it. When you put yourself in the path of it. When you say yes.”
- “And that’s when I understand that I have been stained. Whether I’m still in love with him, whether he was ever in love with me, and no matter who he’s in love with now, Willem changed my life. He showed me how to get lost, and then I showed myself how to get found.”
- “Sometimes the best way to find out what you’re supposed to do is by doing the thing you’re not supposed to do.”
-Just One Day, Gayle Forman
This book is amazing! I was so inspired by Allyson’s journey and discoveries.
- “Sometimes people stop loving you. And that’s the kind of darkness that never gets fixed, no matter how many moons rise again, filling the sky with a weak approximation of light.”
- “That’s what life is, pretty much: full of holes and tangles and ways to get stuck. Uncomfortable and itchy. A present you never asked for, never wanted, neverchose. A present you’re supposed to be excited to wear, day after day, even when you’d rather stay in bed and do nothing.”
- “Sometimes day and night reverse. Sometimes up goes down and down goes up, and love turns into hate, and the things you counted on get washed out from under your feet, leaving you pedaling in the air.”
-Vanishing Girls, Lauren Oliver
Find my review here.
I hope you enjoyed!