Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic: Freebie! So I chose a fun topic to do: Top Ten Characters I’d Like to Be Best Friends With.
- Cath from Fangirl- Cath is such a fun and quirky character, and I’d love to be besties with her! She’s also a fangirl, so we could obsess over books together.
- Hermione from Harry Potter- Hermione is so bookish and nerdy, and an awesome person to be around! She’s also really kind and loyal, and she’d always be there for me.
- Anna from Anna and the French Kiss- Anna is so cute and hilarious! She’d always give me a laugh when I needed one, and she’s so understanding and sweet.
- Nehemia from Throne of Glass- Probably my favorite part of Throne of Glass was the awesome friendship that Celeana and Nehemia had. Nehemia is so caring and kind, and just an all-around great person!
- Eleanor from Eleanor and Park- Eleanor is so kind and caring and would be such an interesting person to be around! She’s had such a tough life but still manages to be an awesome person.
- Isaac from The Fault In Our Stars- Seriously, who wouldn’t want to be best friends with Isaac?!! He was definitely my favorite character in TFIOS. He’s funny, nerdy, and such a sweet person.
- Margo from Paper Towns- I would love to be best friends with Margo. She’s brave and adventurous, but also just a really great person.
- Audrey from Audrey, Wait!- Audrey is such a hilarious, sarcastic, and witty character. I would love to be best friends with her!
- Victoria from Audrey, Wait!- Basically the same reasons as #8. Victoria is so funny and would be such an enjoyable person to be around.
- Tate from Volition- Tate is a troubled, dark, and negative girl but she has a good reason for being so. I understood her personality and emotions so well throughout the book, and she’s an amazing and kind-hearted character despite the troubles she has gone through.
I had so much fun deciding who I would like to be fictional BFFs with! Who are your fictional BFFs? Do we have any in common? Let me know in the comments!