Hi guys! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Olivia from Bibliomad. Thanks so much Olivia–this means so much to me! If you guys haven’t already, you should check her amazing blog out. 😀
Update: I was also nominated by the lovely Ally @ Multifandomed Book Blogger, so please take a look at her beautiful blog!
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
- If you could visit any place in time or space, where would you go?
- What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? Better or worse than expected?
- Which book are you absolutely dying to read?
- What is your favourite book genre? Why?
- Libraries, book stores, or on-line book shopping?
- Which is your most idolized book character (if any)?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite book as of this moment? What is your favourite book of all time?
- What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it? What’s your favourite thing about it so far?
- Do you have a secret talent? What is it?
- Tell a funny story from your week so far.
Ooh, this sounds fun. Olivia picked some great questions!
- I don’t think I would want to go into the past, so it would have to be somewhere present day. Probably somewhere in Australia, because I’ve never been there and seems like a cool place to visit.
- The last movie I saw was Insurgent, which I was watching for the second time. Naturally, it had to be great if I was re-watching it. A lot of people were disappointed with this movie, but I actually loved it, and I liked all the changes they made from the book. The movie was a lot more suspenseful and action-y, you know?
- Wow, that’s a tough question. I have about a bajillion books on my TBR list that I’m dying to read, and I have to pick just one?!! Well, I’m definitely a mood-reader, and at the moment I’m feeling like something thought-provoking and scary–so I’d probably say Delicate Monsters by Stephanie Kuehn.
- I pretty much love all YA genres, but my favorites include contemporary romances, thrillers, and horror. It depends on my mood–sometimes I just want a short and sweet romance, and sometimes I want a deep, emotional book that really makes me think.
- I think this is pretty obvious–bookstores. I used to love libraries, because I could get as many books as I wanted (unless I couldn’t carry them all, which became a rather big issue for me), but now I’m pretty much book hoarder. I don’t like online shopping, because I have to see all the beautiful books in person! So, that leaves bookstores. Though I often do get extremely stressed out or have mental breakdowns in bookstores because I want all these beautiful books and I can only buy a few! What if I choose the wrong ones? What if I was so close to picking a life-changing book, but decided against it? What if….. Every bookworm’s worst nightmare.
- Definitely Stargirl from Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. She’s so inspiring and amazing, and I look up to her so much. Stargirl is a book that truly changed my life–the kind of book that makes you want to make changes in your life, to be better. After finishing it, I wanted to be exactly like Stargirl, or at least be her friend. Oops, I forgot to add her to my Top Ten Fictional BFFs post!
- Once again, I think this is pretty obvious, and I’m just going to go with the traditional answer: an author. Because who wouldn’t want to be someone that changes lives, that millions of people look up to? Who wouldn’t want to create a world that so many people obsess over and fangirl about–just like you and I over our favorite books?
- I have to choose just one? Fine then, I’ll give this my best shot. The answers to both these questions would be the same: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. If I started describing this book to you, I would go on for pages and pages, so seriously….just read it.
- I’m currently reading Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. I’m about halfway through it, and so far, I don’t like it nearly as much as the first book in the series. It just seems a little slow-moving, and it doesn’t have the mystery that the first book did.
- Secret talents…hmm. I’m a competitive swimmer and I have an unfortunate allergy to chlorine, so as a result, I have perfected the art of coughing underwater. That counts as a weird talent…right???
- My life has been pretty uneventful recently, so I can’t really think of anything off of the top of my head. Sorry to disappoint you, guys. 😦
- Anette @ Anette Reads
- Katie @ Book Arrows
- Back to My Books
- Gaby @ Great Exhortations
- Kelly @ Here’s to Happy Endings
Sorry if I nominate you and you were already nominated or you have over 200 followers! I’m so bad at keeping up with these things…
- What is your all-time favorite book? You can divide this question by genre, if you would like.
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Describe your dream day.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
- Do you have any quirky habits or talents?
- How do you picture yourself in ten years?
- What is your most anticipated book release for the rest of the year?
- What is one fact about you that we don’t already know?
- If you were stranded on an island with one book character, who would you want it to be?
- What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it mirrors your personality well?
- If you could be best friends with one author, who would it be?
Well, that was fun! Thanks so much for reading this. Hope you enjoyed! xo