I know, I know: another book tag! But what can I say, I just love writing these posts! I was tagged by the fabulous Deanna @ Novel Glimpse, so please check out her amazing blog if you haven’t already. Thanks so much, Deanna! 😀
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you & create 7 new ones.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
1) If you could tell me one book to read, what would it be and why?
Just one book?!! I suppose I would tell you to read Volition by Lily Paradis, because it is one of my all-time favorite books and extremely underrated, in my opinion. It’s heartbreaking, life-altering, extremely relatable, and such an important book.
2) Who is your favorite musician/band/singer right now and what is your favorite song by them?
I don’t really have a favorite musician or singer, but my favorite genre of music is country, and some artists I like are Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, etc.
Okay, I actually have never seen The Wizard of Oz (I know, I need to!), but I’m just going to go with munchkins anyway. Oompa loompas have always kind of freaked me out.
4) If you could visit/tour one destination, where would you go and what would you see?
Well, I’ve always wanted to visit and tour Amsterdam, so that would be pretty awesome. I’d also like to visit Rome or New Zealand.
5) Drive the car or be the passenger?
Is this question meant literally or figuratively? If it’s literally, then I would definitely want to be the driver (never mind the facts that I’m only 12 and I’m probably going to be a horrible driver), but if it’s figuratively, then I would probably also be the driver, because I like being in charge of anything and everything, and I can be rather controlling. 😉
6) Be honest, are you a fan of the Twilight Saga?
I first read this series two years ago (when I was 10), and I absolutely loved it. While I definitely don’t view it now as an great piece of literature, the series IS rather addictive and a good comfort read. So while I wouldn’t consider myself a fan, I’m not completely against the series like a lot of people are.
7) What’s the book to movie adaptation you’re excited for the most in 2015-2016?
I’m excited for sooooo many book to movie adaptations coming out in 2016 (I’ll write a post on this later), but I’m most excited for The Fifth Wave movie by far. It’s coming out on January 29th next year! Check out the trailer here.
- What book first got you into reading?
- What is your favorite genre, and why?
- What upcoming book-to-movie adaptations are you most excited for?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- How do you picture yourself in 20 years?
- Paperback, hardcover, or e-books?
- If you could be best friends with any author in the world (alive or dead), who would it be?
- Bailey @ Plan and Read
- Stephanie @ Your Daughter’s Bookshelf
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- Fanatic Bibliophile
- Book Lover’s Blog
Feel free to ignore this if you’ve already received this award. Thanks so much for reading this! 😀