Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Author Duos I’d Love to See Write a Book Together.
- Jandy Nelson and Jennifer Niven- Two of my favorite contemporary authors ever. EVER. They both have gorgeous writing, a heartbreaking plot, and insanely realistic and relatable characters. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that.
- Sarah Dessen and Gayle Forman- A couple more of my favorite authors ever. Love their books so, so much and would basically die (in a good way) if this book came out.
- Morgan Matson and Jessi Kirby- I’ve only read one book by Jessi Kirby, but I really loved it and her writing style and characters seemed very similar to Morgan Matson’s. They’re both such amazing authors!
- Sarah J. Maas and Maggie Stiefvater- I’ve only read one book by each of these authors, but I loved both of them. (I know, I need to read the rest of their books, but I’m so bad at finishing series!) Both of them have epic world-building, complex and flawed characters, and amazing writing.
- Patrick Ness and John Green- BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE AMAZEBALLS. I don’t think I need to add more of an explanation to this one. 😉
- Suzanne Collins and Veronica Roth- Wishful thinking, I know. But wouldn’t it be awesome if Tris and Katniss could meet each other and fight alongside each other? They’d probably be besties. ❤
- Lauren Oliver and Rainbow Rowell- I LOVE LOVE LOVE both of these authors, and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if they wrote a book together.
- J. K Rowling and Rick Riordan- Because these are the people I owe my bookish life to and first got me into reading.
- Rick Yancey and Pittacus Lore- Alien apocalypses! Yay! It would be so awesome to see these two authors work together in creating a book, and I would be SO happy.
- Ransom Riggs and Libba Bray- Two of my favorite YA horror authors. It would just be so creepy and amazing and complex and fabulous and…..well, basically all the other positive adjectives you can come up with. XD
Which pairs made your list this week? Do you agree with me? Disagree? Do you ever struggle with finishing series? I’d love to hear your thoughts below! 😀