Hi guys! I’m back with another update – this time the mid-event survey! (We’re just gonna ignore the fact that I started the read-a-thon only 3 1/2 hours ago, kay?)
My Read-a-Thon Stats So Far:
Pages read: 245
Books completed: Like…..80% of one?
Currently reading: Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour.
1. What are you reading right now? (See above)
2. How many books have you read so far? (See above)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? HAHAHAHA. Ha. Only one tiny and insignificant one. AKA, my 5 hour-long swim meet that took place way too early this morning. But don’t worry, people. I’ve recovered. And I haven’t even had a nap yet!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Probably the huge amount of support everyone has shown me already, despite my time constraints and the fact that I’ve barely read at all yet. Thanks so much, everyone who reads/follows me/comments on or likes my posts – it means the world to me. ❤